Joining a call?
- For the best experience we recommend downloading our Windows Desktop app. The Desktop App is currently suitable for Windows 10 version 14316.0 or higher.
- If you are using a Mac please join over the browser.
- When invited to a ClassView session, you will receive an email invite with the joining details.
- Once clicked you will be given the option to join over the Windows desktop app or join over your browser.
- Windows Desktop app (recommended)
How to join via Windows Desktop App
- Joining over the browser?
Guide to joining via browser
- Creating your account and registering as a user
Create a new Organisation and register as a new user
- View details of all Scheduled ClassView Sessions, search sessions by name or session ID.
- ClassView Sessions can be edited or cancelled by the ClassView session organiser, Moderator or Account Admin.
Schedule a ClassView Session
- A user can schedule ClassView Sessions days, weeks, months or years in advance and set your session to repeat.
- Customise your session title, time, date and description.
- Select Optional Settings; Record all video and audio or only shared content only, as well as add a pin or set your invite to private for added security.
- For more information on Optional Settings and how to use them check out our guide below.
- Hubs allow you to host instant video calls.
- All ClassView levels of subscription have the ability to create a maximum of four Hubs.
- Please read the full article for a full overview of features and setting available.
Recording a ClassView Session
- You can set up Recording when scheduling your ClassView session or it can be started and stopped at any time during a live Scheduled session or Hub instant call.
- When setting recording up in advance there are two options:
Shared Screen and Participants – All video and audio will be recorded.
Default to Shared Screen – This will record only the content shared.
After you finish recording and disconnect, you can find your recording in the Recordings library.
- To view your Recordings just click on the tab on the left hand panel to view all your recordings.
- Recordings are available instantly after your session with the option to download or share via email.
- A Recording can be set up in advance when scheduling a ClassView session.
- Alternatively the session owner, moderator or admin can turn on Recording at any time during live session, by selecting the record button.
All participants will see a notification informing everyone that the session is being recorded.
Contact our dedicated and experienced support team for any ClassView related support enquiries.
Call support: 0330 053 1700