How to join a ClassView meeting using the ClassView desktop app.
- The ClassView desktop app is currently is suitable for Windows 10 version 14316.0 or higher.
- If you have been invited to a ClassView session, you will receive an email invite with the meeting details and a link to join the session. The session will also be saved in your calendar.
- To join click the session link, if you are on a Windows compatible device, you will have the option to join via the ClassView desktop app.
This will be installed automatically when select join over desktop app.
- Select ClassView App and enter your name and the session ID should automatically populate. Once your name has been entered, and the meeting ID is correct you can join your meeting.
ClassView In-Call Toolbar
When in a ClassView session the bottom toolbar allows you to access features such as whiteboard, screenshare and live chat. As well as being able to chat and view participants in the call.
- Mute: Allows you to mute/unmute your microphone.
- Turn off: Allows you to turn your camera on/off.
- End call: Ends your meeting. You will be asked if you would like to end the call for everyone or just yourself.
- Raise hand: Notify the moderator you would like to contribute to the class/meeting.
- Whiteboard: Open the interactive whiteboard.
- Share: Share your whole screen or an application with all participants.
- Record: (Owner/Moderator only) Start/stop the recording of your session.
- Chat: Open the chat window to communicate with participants.
- Participants: View all participants and room systems in the call.
- Settings: Allows you to change the device settings (microphone/webcam/speaker) and also theme (light/dark).
ClassView In-Call Notifications
Throughout your call you may see notifications appear in the top letterbox.
- Raised hand - One of your participants have selected the Raise Hand Option.
- Extend meeting notice - You can extend your session by selecting Settings.
- This call is being Recorded - All participants will see this notification if Recording is activated during the session.
- Feedback - There is also a feedback button available in the settings menu. Feedback allows us to deliver a service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our users. Please do leave feedback whenever possible.
Contact our dedicated and experienced support team for any ClassView related support enquiries.
Call support: 0330 053 1700